2012 Cycling schedule
Meeting Place: south east corner of Village Green Mall parking lot near the Esso gas station.
Note: schedule can be printed by scrolling to the bottom of the document (which opens when you click on the link above) and moving your mouse pointer to the bottom of the page. A menu will appear where you can save or print the schedule.
Bike Tours Information
- Time indicated on the Schedule is the DEPARTURE TIME.
- All riders must wear a helmet.
- Participating members are responsible to ensure they have adequate clothing for expected and unexpected conditions as well as liquid refreshments and food.
- Repair kits, especially spare tubes should be carried.
- Riding discipline: All participants are expected to maintain good group bike riding discipline. Riders must remain together and in visual contact. The leader is to be informed of any departures or deviations from the riding group activity.
- At the discretion of the Leader, routes may be altered for whatever reason, (weather, road conditions, construction, etc.) Please be prepared and flexible.
- Ron Heuman is the Thursday Bike Rides coordinator. He may be reached at 250 558 1063
Bike rating levels
- Level 1. Mostly flat terrain, less than 40kms
- Level 2. Moderate climbing and/or distances greater than 40kms
- Level 3. Significant climbing and/or distances greater than 75kms